english version

Ingrid Simons in Portugal

I would love to make a beautiful publication about the influence of my residencies in Portugal on my my paintings, graphic art, and it has been the starting point of my ceramic works, my azulejos. In the fall of 2012, after my solo exhibition in Evora this year, and my third residency in Portugal, I will be starting composing this publication. I hope to present this publication in the beginning of 2013. To be able to realize this publication I am searching for sponsors. If you are interested to participate in realizing this publication, by supporting it with 250,-, your name will be mentioned in the publication, and you will receive the publication, and also, as a big thank you for supporting this publication, you can choose an oil painting of 20 x 30 cm. in my studio. These paintings I am making specially for this occasion (otherwise these paintings cost 750,-). When you are interested to participate in realizing this publication, please send me a message at info@ingridsimons.com
(www.ingridsimons.com) 

Populaire posts van deze blog