It's really good to be back!
The first days I had to get settled, and now I am feeling all at home again!
I already took a few beautiful walks, and lots of photos, when the sun was shining, today there is storm and thunder, but beautiful cloud formations!

I already started work on a few small paintings and for the first time in Portugal, I will make two big sized paintings of 200 x 130 cm.!
Tonight I will be making the sketches for these paintings.


This week will be very exhiting :
Tomorrow we will be building my solo show 
“O azul do Alentejo sob o meu olhar”
in the Museu Artesanato e o Design, Ėvora

28.04.2015-26.07.2015 It will be opening on Tuesday



AND 


On wednesday we will be building the solo show
"Raios de Luz"
Museu Municipal Prof. Joaquim Vermelho in Estremoz
03.05.2015-21.06.2015
That will be opened this Sunday at 16.00 by Jose Rodrigues Dos Santos




We hope to welcome you!!


And of course already a few Alentejo pictures of a few vases that will be on show  : 






Populaire posts van deze blog