Just to let you know i arrived safely back in the Netherlands!!!
What a perfect time it was...still impressed ;)!!

So now time for some promised photos of the last days in OBRAS and therefore Portugal!!
 


 
Finishing the final paintings


And one of the last days I started a new painting...inspired by our trip to the Algarve!
 


The last week I also worked a lot at night, to be able to finish the paintings.


 


 
And the azulejos I made!
I have made three blue azulejos, and two black azulejos (unfortunately one broke during the backing process..). But after this working period with the mestre I am more sure then ever that I need to discover a lot more, so now I am even more inspired to develop my ceramic works further!




And another new inspiration : the traditional portuguese flower vases!

After this residency I am even more filled with inspiration and ideas!
So I am really looking forward to realizing these dreams and developing my works further and further!

Populaire posts van deze blog