Building the exhibition!!

Yesterday I arrived safely in Portugal after a three day journey by car together with my paintings.
Today we started building the exhibition in the Castelo de Evoramonte.
It's is a very special, beautiful castle, and I was given the oppertunity to built the exhibition on not one, but two levels of the castelo.
Also very special is, that the years that I have been making all the work in and inspired by Portugal at Fundacao OBRAS, I was watching this castle from there.
Now with this solo exhibition 'Jardim Secreto' and the book presentation, it is very symbolic that this is happening on this special location!
So already, thank you so much to all whom participating!!

Saterday, the 18th of May, at 17.00 h. will be the grand opening of 'Jardim Secreto', 
we hope to welcome you there!



Populaire posts van deze blog