I just returned from four very inspiring days in Lisboa.
I had the oppertunity to visit the Museu dos Azulejos, Museu de Arte Antiga, Gulbenkian, an true traditional azulejo factory in Belem. Beautiful collections of paintings, azulejos and other ceramics!

In the Jardim Botanico in Lisboa and the Parque Monserrat in Sintra I was able to make beautiful pictures for new paintings, azulejos and silkscreenprints.
Also at this time the landscapes in Alentejo are beautiful, with all their greens in the meadows, filled with flowers of all colours.

With all these inspirations in mind I have started my 3 big canvasses with the basic layer.
Today we visited Mestre Xico to talk about all the plans for the new azulejos (ceramic tiles) and new vases, that I would like to make. On saterday I can start with those.

Grande abraco from Alentejo!

Populaire posts van deze blog