a few more of my final presentation of my residency!
Can't believe how much i was able to do in 2 months!




and also new shapes, made my Mestre Xico after my drawings, more to follow next year!


Still a few small paintings i am working on


overview


I also brought a few of my small vases from the special edition, 19 cm. high, still a few available!
(vase, book and ceramic cover 375 euro, only the vase 275 euro)





And during the presentation I am working outside on the paintings, that still need to be finished, before leaving @ last days



Working with a beautiful view







All the grasses have already turned white, it's very dry and hot!




My newest roses


Golden landscape, 30 x 40 cm.





In these photos you can clearly see the deep scratches, that I make as a drawing, before painting my azulejos. Mestre Xico taught me, but I never realized how strong this scatching is in Redondo tradition!



Photosession of my newest vases in the patio at the fundacao
(I have been wanting to do this for years!).























All shapes of the vases were drawn by me and made by Mestre Xico



Presentation of James Westwater at the old trainstation






Making "Maria" more white in the outside studio




Last paintings in the midst of the presentation



These beautiful flowers are open in the morning and close when the sun gets warm






Re-shaping the solo exhibition in the museum of Estremoz for the re-opening  of both the museum and exhibition on Saterday the 20th of June.
The square black and white is really, really fresh : I painted it during this residency.
(the works still need to be hung at the right hight :))



Birds on a tower of the walls of Estremoz



And new paintings with more color :)!

Populaire posts van deze blog