I still have about a week of photos (yes, also of my final presentation!!) to select regarding my fabulous residency this year (best ever!)
But...because today I was the first of my three day travel back to the Netherlands i would like to say : 



Gostaria de agradecer Fundacao OBRAS para esta oppertunidade (e tudos os artistes internacionais ali!), Museu do Artesanato e do Design MADE, Museu Minicipal prof. Joaquim Vermelho, Jose Rodrigues Dos Santos para as palavras lindas, e Luis Branco e Pedro Ferro para as fotos lindas,
e, e claro, meus amigos portugueses!!
E tambem um grande obrigada da terra alentejana, meu inspiracao!


Foram dois meses tao boa!

Eu tive duas belas exposições, pintei muitooo, volta na tela de grande formato, aprendi muito, fiz novo obras cerâmico novo, que eu pode fazer com o grande apoio de Mestre Xico e Luis, eu tenho experimentadomuito e escrivi um novo texto (obrigada Kimberly!). Para a sobremesa, tive uma boa apresentação final do meu residencia de Fundacao Obras e ontem a prévia do filme (muito lindo!!) feito sobre o meu trabalho para GMT Producoes!


Grande abraco para voces e ta pro!!
I would like to thank Fundacao OBRAS for this oppertunity (and all the international artistes there!), Museu do Artesanato e do Design MADE, Museu Municipal Prof. Joaquim Vermelho, José Rodrigues Dos Santos for the beautiful words, and Luis Branco and Pedro Ferro for the beautiful pictures,
and, of course, my Portuguese friends!!
And also a big thank you to Alentejo, my inspiration!



The last two months were so good!
I had two beautiful exhibitions, I painted a lot!! 
I returned to the big sized canvasses, I've learned a lot, I made new ceramic works, that I was able to make with the great technical support of Mestre Xico and Luis, I experimented a lot, I wrote a new text (thank you Kimberly!).
And as dessert : I had a great final presentation of the works, that I made during this residency and yesterday was the preview of the film (very nice!), that tells about my work by GMT Producoes!
Big hug to you and ta pro!


Even though I will arrive in the Netherlands Friday evening,
I will chronologically post the photos of the last week!

So please keep visiting!!
Thank you!

Populaire posts van deze blog