This is the 130 x 200 cm. painting I started painting, while the film crew was filming and photographing. Not ready yet.






Close ups of this painting



The beautiful evening skies!


The full moon, here it is so clear that those nights everything is lit, you don't need a flashlight, and you will see shadows of the house.


Experimenting with small paintings



And I started a new 40 x 30 cm. painting, black and blue, last week


Cat Flor is keeping me company while I am painting (and doing this very well!)



Big sized painting number 4, such an adventure, I forgot how I love to work on these 200 x 130 cm. canvasses! Can't stop!



And a few close-ups




At night all my paintings move from the outside studio to the inside studio
More will follow!
Thank you e muito obrigada for visting!

Populaire posts van deze blog