Today was the final presentation at OBRAS!

At 17.00 h. I showed my collegues the paintings I have been working on in  my studio and also the freshly baked azulejos. After this working period i discovered that for sure i want to persui the ceramics, as well as the blue/white and black/white, as well as the newly designed flowervases. Through working here in Portugal with the mestre, I now have lots of new ideas and possibilities I would like to work on in the near future.
This is also true for my paintings, in the paintings I have used a new kind of green (for me), and in one painting I am even using 3 different shades of blue.
So..all new developments, also concerning the topics!

The rest of the day was also just perfect. A long day in the studio, where I was able to finish some of my paintings. I also started a new small painting in pink/black inspired by the rocky shores of the Algarve. I have the beginning I'm only just starting! So many ideas so little time....
Just a great feeeling the by in the studio the complete long day, and in the breaks...a little bit of warm sun! 

Populaire posts van deze blog