Well it has been quite busy here!
Starting and finishing some paintings, arranging the appointment for my "letter" project the upcoming week, for the publication, and friday and saterday I painted new azulejos and even two vases in Redondo! It went very well, and I am really looking forward to seeing the results!
On thursday they will be ready (a photo impression will follow then!).
And we were in Lisboa last weekend, where I again encountered a lot of inspiration in Sintra,
just breathtaking!

So after a few very, very busy days here in Portugal, it's time for a photo update :
 

The work in my studio is coming along nicely! Inspiration enough, also in this different season!



Small presentation of my silkscreens inspired by Portugal, mostly Sintra, for my artist talk at Fundacao OBRAS




My studio


 
My artist talk at OBRAS, while visiting my studio




 
 The beginning of a new, colourful painting, that I (probably) have finished today after a long day in my studio!
 

 
 I'm also working on some smaller paintings.
This year I am very inspired by the particular shapes of the typical trees that grow here.
Every year I thought they were beautiful, but I (almost) never came to painting them.
Now in this totally different dry season, they stand out even more.
Very happy with this development, and I'm also experimenting with the use of a different blue an green.
 
 
 And made some new sketches, for the paintings I am starting this week.
 
 
And of course, the first layers of the paintings in my "super de luxe" outside studio @ Fundacao OBRAS

Populaire posts van deze blog