Working with the Mestre in ceramics in Redondo

Another thing I was enourmously looking forward during my stay in Alentejo : making new azulejos!! Like last year I made three azulejos in white and blue, this time square shaped.
And i also experimented with 2 tiles in the color black, I'm really happy with the result and I will continue this technique in the future, I am already sure of that!
(unfortunately 1 tile cracked during the baking process..).
And I also painted two (self designed) flower vases, this I also loved doing, so more of this too in the future! the last week I learned a lot, and I am also sure that I really want to continue my ceramic art.
Underneath some photos of the process of making all the new ceramic works, later the photos of some of the results will follow too.
Thank you mestre Xico!!

And for a short update : the last few days the weather was really "for working purposes" :), not a lot of sun, and rain at night. The coming days will be 27 degrees and sun again!
The last two days I also had very inspiring talks in the exhibition for my letter project!
And this weekend I am hoping to finish my paintings.
Tomorrow there will be an end presentation of my work at Fundacao OBRAS.
 


















 

Populaire posts van deze blog