Today we went to my exhibition in Evora, to receive a portuguese friend of ours, after that we admired the azulejos in the church, across from the Diana Chapel, beautiful!
And we made new plans with Xico, for making the new azulejos.
Tomorrow and saterday I will go to Redondo and paint the new azulejos tiles and also a new vase, also inspired by the portuguese tradition.
The coming week I'm hoping to finish my paintings, and we will have conversations in the exhibition in Evora, with 5 portuguese participants ; the letters that they will write me after these talks, will be presented in the publication.

And...
 We will have a finissage at the last the of the exhibition, the 29th of September, so we would like to invite you to join us for the last afternoon of the exhibition "So os caminhos eram meus" in Palacio Dom Manuel in Evora.  From 14.00-17.00 I will be present and of course also available for a talk about my work.
 

Populaire posts van deze blog