Até logo Alentejo!!!

Obrigada tanto queridos amigos e amigas de Fundacao Obras e de Portugal!! Foi muitooo bom!!
Thank you so much for the great time dear friends of Fundacao Obras and Portugal!!
I enjoyed so much!
It was a very nice book launch and opening of the exhibition in the castelo of Evoramonte, that I'm very proud of (thank you for this great oppertunity!). I had a very inspiring residency, I learned a lot, and as a result, there are new paintings, azulejos and vases!
It was also great to see all these new works presented last Saturday at the final presentation of my residency in the exhibition space at the foundation.

Thank you all kind friends, for everything!
And I hope to come back again soon!

Obrigado por tudo!
Espero voltar em breve!

Bem-vindo Holanda!

Populaire posts van deze blog