Today I joined a workshop on the traditional way of painting azulejos in the Museum of
the Convento Sao Paulo in Redondo by Maria de Freitas, I liked a lot. It was such a great
experience 're'drawing old masterpieces and I learned so much!
And for the first time I used the combination blue-yellow.
 
Tomorrow we will see the results when the oven opens in the morning!
After that I will be painting 3 new azulejos for my own project, unfortunately almost all azulejos broke...so three new ones to restore the big panel of 4 big azulejos could be arranged, I'm so lucky!
 
All the vases are fine and look beautiful!
really happy with those, new shapes and new paintings!
 
After that I will be returning to Obras to make my end presentation of the residency!
Monday already the building down of the exhibition!
 
Time flies when you're having fun (and working hard!)



Populaire posts van deze blog