I'm back after a long weekend being away (and without internet)
Now work has started again. So many ideas and a new day planning, because at the moment it is really hot here!

So to catch up :

Our visit to Madrid!
It was a crazy idea, but a long time wish, so I started driving at 400 at night (4 hour drive), we arrived at the exact hour of the opening of the Prado. Especially visiting this museum was a long time dream. and we were lucky with parking, right in front of the Prado!
A beautiful collection!!




For nosso almoco we visited the botanic garden, really beautiful, and cool.
Probably a silkscreen will develop out of my photos taken there.



and studying the waterlelies, that I started painting this morning


Another beautiful collection we visited was the Thyssen  museum, very very beautiful too.
I was dreaming of paintings for two whole days.



Another art fanatic nowadays!


City of Madrid


Populaire posts van deze blog