Last week working in my first studio !



Then i switched to my outdoor studio for my big 200 x 130 cm paintings



Golden painting of a sobreiro!


The flower fields!




And last friday i moved my indoor studio to the studio Branco of the residency, where I will be working the coming month (and of course also my outside studio ; so nice to be outside while working with the terpenine!)





Starting up my second 200 x 130 cm. canvas!
A black and white waterfall, that is now almost finished ; photos will follow!





Beautiful flower : Steva


Of course : the Sobreiro, that you will find in several of my new paintings



And my outdoor studio, where I work in the afternoon, the shade hits around 15.00 h.


Yesterday I made the first layers of two of my 100 x 140 cm. paintings, photos will follow later


Today working some more on these paintings in the studio ; weather is getting hot!
Tomorrow about 33 degrees!

Populaire posts van deze blog