We visited my solo exhibitions in Estremoz "Raios de Luz" in the Museu Municipal Prof Joaquim Vermelho.
The exhibition is very well visited and I am very proud!

Due to rebuilding in the museum the exhibition unfortunately will be cloed until the 20th of June, but it will also be prolonged until the 30th of June, and...like the museum, my exhibition will be "reshaped"!














Last night I saw a falling star!
Olha para a lua e pede um desejo!



Visited he beautiful 'stonehenge' of Evora!
A very mystical place.



And of course my beautiful solo exhibition in the Museu of Artesanate e do Design (MADE) in Evora that I am also very proud of!
Still on view up top the end of July!






And...today I finished my ceramic works, and I am very happy with all results!
Tomorrow I will bring them to the Mestre to be fired.

Photos will follow.
This weekend I will be visiting (and photographing) Sintra e Lisboa, and next week I will start my new 200 x 130 cm. paintings.
New updates after the weekend!

Thank you so much for following!
Grandde abraco from Alentejo!


Populaire posts van deze blog