Working a lot!! Despite the heat!! Love it!




My new gold green lilies inspired by the lily pound in Estremoz







The beautiful Ribeiro Sao Braz, that stays an inspiration for me.

And the green landscapes need to be painted now, beacause of the heat (everyday 33-37 degrees) all the green grass turns into white....





another Portugues "Nympheas", small size




I have started a few small paintings inspired by these beautiful, full red flowers, photos will ollow soon.

Today I also, as every year, visited the farmer's market in Estremoz, and met an old friend, i again bought from her a ew beautiful, small saint medallions.
Ater that, despite the heat, i started a black and white Saint Mary painting too.

Tomorrow will be an intens day, I will travel to Madrid, to visit for the first time the Prado Museum!!
It's a dream!

Starting Monday I will start painting my ceramic azulejos and vases, that Mestre Xico e Luis made for me the past week. And...it also includes a special project...

To be continued!

Populaire posts van deze blog