After a great and inspiring weekend in Lisboa, I'm back in Alentejo again.
In Lisboa we visited the beautiful museum Sao Vicente de Fora and walked through the Alfama neighbourhood.
We also visit the beautiful bookstore "Fabula Urbis" that has my book in their collection.
The also presented "So os caminhos eram meus" at the bookfair in Lisboa.
Last monday we visited the beautiful Palacio and Parque de Pena in Sintra, which was very inspiring, and you will probably see a lot of the images taken yesterday back in my paintings and silkscreens.

From Evora I also recieved a beautiful invitation for a future project & exhibition!


This morning I started painting my two new gold green canvasses that i will work on this week.
From thursday to sunday 9or longer) we have tropical temperatures of 39! I will start painting really early these days.

On sunday eveningI will have my final presentation of my paintings & new ceramic work at Fundacao OBRAS!
And my new short films will be presented.


Photos will follow later!

Populaire posts van deze blog