Only a short message today, unfortunately internet is low and not yet possible to load up a lot of photos, hopefully tomorrow...


Hero called "Flor"
Another special animal from OBRAS is a little owl, that visited me two times every day at Casa Miradour :
one time early in the morning and late at night! 


To catch up :
The final presentation on sunday was great! Thank you so much!
Can't believe how much I was able to do in these weeks (and how many beautiful & inspiring things I saw), and how big the steps were I took. It's really nice to see all the created work together in these presentation. Thank you so much for joining us last sunday!
And what a great residency it was!
Thank you so much Ludger & Carolien!


This morning I had my last studio visit at OBRAS, with a very special guest!
After that it was packing everything & driving to Lerma in Spain.
Everything went well, and I arrived safely.
How time flies!

Tomorrow : Poitiers, France!
With more photos, hopefullly!

Thank you for following!











Populaire posts van deze blog