And tonight I arrived safely in Poitiers!
Weather is still so beautiful and 32 degrees! Really good weather, but not so nice when you are 9 hours in the car haha!
Tomorrow evening I will be arriving in the Paises Baixos
Here some more photos of the last week at this fabulous residency!


the 36 day series


Our mystical
(and very inspirational, you will recognize in quite a few paintings)
Casa Miradour







I was finishing the last paintings last week, and started two blue an black paintings, because I couldn't stop yet!



Very special photos, of a very special en sacred place near the residency. These two ladies take care of the chapel, and told me great stories about it. They gave me two prayer cards of Santa Carmo, on which is a song. One of the two ladies was so kind to sing it for me, so beautiful & a special memory!









Populaire posts van deze blog