Yesterday I collected all my ceramic work at Redondo, and I am so happy with all the results!
They are all very beautiful!
To see the end results you still have to wait a bit, but beneath some more photos from this residency.


On sunday the 15th of June my work will be on show in the Netherlands, Shanghai & Portugal!!!
(Please check www.ingridsimons.com)

Here at Fundacao OBRAS I will have the endpresentation of my residency here!
In my studio we will be showing all new paintings and I another studio my newest ceramic works

Now trying to finish the last paintings, to be fully prepared for sunday!





Painting my ceramics at the Casa Miradour at Fundacao OBRAS






Everything ready for transport to Redondo, where the works will be fired


Working at the studio of Luis on the new black azulejos at the Museu do Barro, Redondo











Few beautiful landscapes of Alentejo:





Visiting the beautiful mural Antonio Couvinha, (and other artist next to him) painted in Evora



The beautiful honeytree called "Graveilia"





i am still working on the series of 36 small paintings of 24 x 30 cm. the exact amount of days I am staying here. in this serie I would like to catch the change in season and color within this series.



Studio overview :



All works are ready to be glazed:






Already half of all works were glazed, after firing it will be transparent

Luis & Mestre Xico



Glazing of my work





Populaire posts van deze blog